Speaking Engagements that Teach and Entertain
“Your workshop for our group surpassed so many expectations! It was educational, inspirational and joyful. ”
— Lisa, Meals on Wheels
“ You were wonderful and full of energy! Thanks for inspiring me and encouraging me to better serve my residents with music. ”
— Kayla, Michigan Activity Professionals Association
“She's excellent! She's awesome! ”
— Texas Geriatric Symposium Session Participants
“You were engaging and inspiring! ”
— Epiphany, Grand Rapids, MI
“Before a record-breaking, live audience, Mary Sue demonstrated practical and easy to follow strategies. The audience left feeling enthused to implement what they learned. ”
— Mike Good, Founder of "Together In This"
“Mary Sue does an amazing job in keeping you engaged during the seminar and introduced a lot of ideas to take back to my facility. ”
— Kris, Bay City, MI
Three of Mary Sue's most popular topics
Key Note: Connecting through Music Using Songs You Know by Heart
Mary Sue's lively and interactive musical presentation will introduce you to the power of music through personal stories and research-based evidence.
Learn how music awakens memories, brings joy and fosters connection.
Can a Simple Song Make Caregiving Easier?
- Why is music such an important tool?
- How does music improve the quality of life?
- What are some simple and practical ways to use music in caregiving?
- What are some tips and tricks to ensure success?
From Entertainment to Engagement: How to Ensure Success Using Music in Dementia Care
- Connect and awaken memories by choosing the right music
- Relieve boredom through active engagement
- Decrease restlessness with simple music and movement activities
- Ease activities of daily living with familiar songs
Email: MarySue@SingingHeartToHeart.com Phone: 231-233-2948